A dessert specially related to Eid days, made by using milk, vermicelli, and different types of nuts.
- Vermicelli ( Roasted )—- 300 gms
- Sugar —- 1 cup or to taste
- Milk —- 1.5 kg
- Almond —- 75 – 100 gms (soaked in milk overnight and cut in long pieces)
- Raisins —- 1/4 cup
- Pistachio —- 75 – 100 gms
- Dried dates —- 9 (soaked in milk overnight and cut in long pieces)
- Butter or ghee —- 200 gms
- Cardamom —- 7 pieces
- Cream —- 1/2 cup
- Fry cardamom seeds in butter and then fry vermicelli on very light heat for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add milk and let it boil until a little thick.
- Add sugar, pistachios, almonds, dried dates and raisins. Add cream, mix well and cook it more on a light heat for about 5 minutes.
- Sheer khurma is ready to serve Hot, cold or a room temperature.