This popular dish is wonderful to serve in the summer, or after any dinner. A fruity milky dessert that is a low budget dessert; a very colourful dessert. Derived from Arabic words, Lab means lips, while Sheereen means sweet.
- 750 gm milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 different color of fruit jelly powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 chopped apple
- 4/5 bananas or according to your desire
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- Sugar to taste
- First boil the milk and add the sugar in it then dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water.
- When the sugar completely mixed with the milk then add corn flour paste into the milk stir continuously so that lumps are not formed.
- When the milk start to thick, remove the pan from the stove after 5 minutes.
- Now pour the batter in the deep bowl and stir continuously to avoid forming layer on the top of batter and let the batter cool.
- Then add fresh cream in the batter and mix well and then add all the fruits in the mixture and leave in the freeze for few minutes. After that make jelly of different colors and cut the jelly in square shapes.
- Now add the all the jelly in the fruit and milk mixture and leave in freeze to chill.
- Now the Lab e Shireen recipe is ready to serve